Sunday, October 7, 2007

Extra, Extra

Since I am new at blogging (and don't really know what I'm doing) and am only into football because my family is I am about to explain some things. I only root for the team they like because otherwise I would be clueless. Normally during Texas/OU weekend I would be shopping or something else instead. I have an if you can't beat em join em attitude about football. We have a bunch of friends who root for Texas and I knew it would be good blog material. I knew I could go shopping for new stuff for the kids. It game me an opportunity to take pics of my awesome friends and family to show off to my many adoring fans. Plus we had a ton of fun yesterday! So, enjoy the next 4 posts, they are all about the game and our Saturday. I had to do several posts to contain all of the photos, as I am only allowed 5 pics per post. If you are curious about each picture check the comments. I will provide a brief explanation of each photo that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo beautiful.

Ashley said...

Thanks, Mom. But aren't moms biased? I know I am!