Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Fever

Last night was probably one of the most unpleasant nights I have experienced in a long while. I couldn't get warm, I couldn't cool off. I kept thinking it was the goose down throw we have on our bed. Then I thought it was the fan on FULL BLAST, thanks Jon. I was so shivery. I got up at 5 to go potty and knew the minute I stood up that I had a fever. Yuck! My legs and arms are weak. I have one of those awful fever headaches. I don't really feel bad anywhere else. I just have no energy at all, and no pain killer can dull my headache. My fever was 101.6 and then went down to 100.3, thankfully now it's gone. But, the other ickiness remains. I had to miss Hayden's water day party, and we are supposed to meet Chan's half brother tonight. I really hope I can get well soon... What a great start to Summer Break!

No comments: