Thursday, May 8, 2008

Braums: watching out for my health...

Periodically (depending on my cravings) I will take the kids for ice cream after school. Lately my choice of ice cream has been a double scoop cone, with German chocolate and buttered pecan. Yum-o. We went last Monday and yesterday Jon surprised me and brought home my current fave. This morning I was cleaning out my purse and throwing out a few old receipts. I came across last week's receipt and yesterday's (Jon?). And, I noticed something odd. Last week when I ordered they charged me for carb watcher German chocolate and carb watcher buttered pecan. Hmmm, interesting. Because, yesterday the receipt said German chocolate and buttered pecan, carb watcher was no where on there. So, I am wondering, was it a slip of the hand on the register? Did the lady think I needed carb watcher? Or maybe that I meant to order it and made a mistake? Perhaps she was helping me save money? I never noticed a taste difference. But, I am wondering if they did give me carb watcher, why?? I know I probably need it over the other option. But, that is my decision to make...

No comments: