Sunday, April 18, 2010

Currently....

I smell like Gerber vegetable beef dinner, spit up, and vanilla lotion

I have one boob supported by my bra and the other one is free-fallin'

Camden is playing with a pair of sunglasses, a calculator, and a trial size deodorant

I am playing 8 games of Words with Friends and I am losing most of them- one on purpose

I have 2 quarters waiting to be disinfected on my kitchen sink. Chloe put them in Cam's diaper as a joke and he of course pooped...

I'm trying to make myself clean the garbage off the back porch. I caught a real life coyote eating through a bag of trash last night...

I am super bummed that I missed church today :( Camden screamed his head off from 12 to 4 and it was AWFUL. I was way too exhausted to even get out of bed til after 11- dang it...

I'm crossing my fingers that Jon finishes his "sabbatical" soon, because I need a break

I'm taking being the mom of a tween girl moment by moment

I'm SO THANKFUL that my boys are soooo laid back, whew

My floors are so dirty, I'm truly embarrassed

I'm in the middle of planning Chan's graduation hoopla and festivities. Darn it, that kid CANNOT be a Senior already!

I'm kinda sorta thinking Cam might want a sibling/baby brother/playmate ;)

I'm about to go bang my head on the ground for making the above statement

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Your so funny! A sibling for cam might be fun though!!!!