Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Holy Cow! 700 posts?!

Oh crap! My life is INSANE lately. I cannot stress that enough. Jon started a second full time job on Monday and I have been playing single parent and it is HARD. He's been working 6am til about 8pm every night. My kids are driving me nuts- mainly my daughter and my baby. Chloe is just a giant teenage drama queen. Camden is so spoiled that not having his mommy to himself like normal has turned him into a ginormous cry baby. He has fussed so much this week that he is hoarse. Blah! My other kids, on the other hand, are being complete angels.
Anyway, I did want too acknowledge my 700th post! I cannot believe I was able to talk/type that much interesting (I hope) stuff. I am doing an awesome giveaway to kick off Summer. I am crossing my fingers that by tomorrow morning I'll have it ready to present.... I sure hope you've enjoyed reading all about my life- kids, husbands, babies, teenagers, periods and poop to name a few highlights! Now, I'm off to get kids from school and take Chan to his physical therapy appointment. Oh and Cam's out of baby food and I need to go to the DMV and I have to make cupcakes and buy a gift, and.... you get the point.
THANKS for reading! I love y'all to bits! Keep checking for my giveaway, it'll be on here before the goodies are obsolete, I hope.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I have loved reading your blog! I wouldn't know you otherwise and you are awesome:-)

Lois Brown said...

It has been a complete joy to read your blog and get to know your family and YOU through it! You are amazing and make me laugh when I really need to laugh! Congratulations on 700 posts!