Sunday, May 2, 2010

mommy and baby

Who wants to see a current picture of me and Camden? Hopefully YOU! Here you go. Oh, he might have a few boogers- this was before his bath and after mine. Jon and I got to leave the house tonight so I got to wear decent clothes and makeup. I might have even brushed my teeth. We went to a friend's 40th birthday party and stopped afterwards for Olive Garden to go. Hey, not the steak I was craving but who am I to complain?

I'm not looking at the camera mother!


this is soooo annoying...


Hey, what's that?


mommy, stop squishing my face!


here Cam, here's how you do it. Smile like mommy!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Love it! He gets his looks from his mommy :).

Lois Brown said...

Too cute! love the running comentary - your too fun! So glad you and John got to go out! So did we....it was shocking. I dressed up and fixed my hair, make-up etc... just like a real date! weird!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, your face looks thinner in those pictures.