Friday, May 7, 2010

men-stroo-ay-shun

So I've been a hormonal mess the past few days. Nothing new really- I mean I had finally leveled out a little bit from when Camden was born and was feeling normal and then bam! I have been crying like a baby this week. Well, guess what? Aunt Flo decided to come for a visit for the first time since December of 2008. That's right internet- I got my period. I haven't missed it. Not One Bit. I guess it's time to revisit the feminine hygiene aisle of CVS and bust out the Midol. Oh freaking joy. And, if you are cringing at this post- who cares. Whose blog is this? Mine! And, I am hormonal- so look out, especially men named Jon.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You are hilarious.

That is all.

Krista said...

You are so lucky that it's been gone for that long! I never miss even when I'm nursing! So much fun!

Lois Brown said...

So funny! I'm sorry that it has come back...but what a nice break you have had from it! and i will hide all the guns! Love you!

Shannon said...

"especially men named Jon."

hahahahahaha!

gmakatz said...

Love ya, Ash. Thank you for speaking for the masses.

Anonymous said...

We are all thrilled to have you share that with us.