Thursday, August 30, 2007

Taxicab Confessions...

OK, I give up! Somebody paint me yellow, stick a checkered bumper sticker on my butt, and call me Taxi. I would love to know why picking Chandler up from football practice turned into an hour-long ordeal? Coach: some people like to have dinner at a normal hour. Ozone layer: I am sorry my giant SUV burned you a bigger hole. Kids: I am sorry mommy yelled at so many people who somehow managed to pass their driving test. Days like today make me wish I drove an Army tank. Or at the very least had my very own road. That leads anywhere I will ever need to go for the rest of my driving life, that only I'm allowed to use. Well, I'm off to the kitchen to make dinner. Somebody slap an apron on me and call me Martha.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Can I have one of those roads too? Maybe we could share, but that would defeat the purpose...:)I'd settle for one of those "beam me up scottie" things too!