Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do your boobs hang low?

Ok, so I need HELP! It's no secret to anyone that I am currently breastfeeding Camden. But, I have a problem- Elsie* and Daisy* are sagging BAD. And, if I want to remain attractive and keep my breasties from falling out of the bottom and armholes of my shirts I need bra advice NOW! Where in the world can I get a good supportive nursing bra? I currently own 7 and I have purchased them from Motherhood, Target, and JC Penney's. They all stink and they do not work for me at all! Pretty please give me opinions, advice etc.

*formerly Bertha and Martha* They will go back to their previous names when the milk factory closes.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi.. This is Sarah's lil sister.. I got my last one at Wal mart and it actually supported me quite well.. Well enough I wore it for over a year..

Missy said...

Ashley, I had to get a Double J when I was nursing. (yeah, I was freaking out!!) I bought mine at the hospital (Harris Methodist FTW). They have a special store for nursing products.

Anonymous said...

Go to Nordstrom and get fitted. It's Amy, btw.

Anonymous said...

So that's why you wanted to know a name besides Elsie?