Sunday, November 22, 2009

Youngest and Oldest

It's hard to believe that my baby Chan is a Senior in high school and it's even harder to believe that I have a new baby boy, Camden to round out our family. So, to preserve the memories forever and to celebrate two such amazing things- a graduation from high school and a new sweet baby- I had a great photographer take pics of the boys for me. Missy Saunders, who is not only a very talented chick, she is also an awesome friend to my sister Kelli. Anyway- I think she did an amazing job as always. She took our Christmas pics last year as well and if I could afford it, I would have her over all the time just to take pics. So, without further ado, I will show you the pics now. She captured a ton of good ones, but I am only posting three each of the boys, simply because Blogger can be slow and I have to pack for our Thanksgiving trip. Here they are:








P.S. Missy's photography site

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aww!! Your boys are just so handsome!

Missy said...

These are wonderful! What a year, huh?

Krista said...

Those are great!!

Lois Brown said...

Love them!!!! They are great!