Sunday, November 1, 2009

priceless... baby and kitty edition

Fisher Price whale bathtub- $24.99
Johnson & Johnson baby bath- $5.99
family pet from SPCA- $75.00
having a friend hang out and chat while you bathe- priceless



















Let it be known that:
A. That I have discovered that I am not an animal lover, merely a tolerater
B. We have NEVER had a pet when my kids were babies, until now
C. Our cat is NUTS. Case in point- he walks around with a high heel shoe in his mouth every night lately.... I am not sure if he is going out sluttin' it up or what...
D. I DO NOT like when he's around the baby but this time it was way too cute.

Pedro jumped in when I was settling Cam down for his bath this morning and stayed until the baby got excited and splashed, then he ran for dear life.

10 comments:

Krista said...

That is so adorable!!! He probably feels protective of him...or not:) I don't know anything about cats...I only have a dog. But it's dang cute anyway!!

Lois Brown said...

Camden is just too dang cute!!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

OOOPs, I must have hit something 3 times.

Anonymous said...

OOOPs, I must have hit something 3 times.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby. I'm excited to have another one of those around at our house!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Camden looks so excited to have his friend sitting there with him ;). He'll be so disappointed when he grows up to find out Pedro is psycho! lol.

Anonymous said...

Your daily diet can have a large affect on how you feel and act. If you are even mildly frustrated, you may be influenced to eat so named "comfort and ease meals" that are essentially unfilled carbs and calorie consumption. These types of food can do nothing to boost your disposition or make you feel greater about you. Eat a proper diet, full of many fruits, fresh vegetables, and cereals to enhance the rewards that diet plan can provide for your mood. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]matgjmny[/url]