Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wondering-

how the kids are handling the first day of school, particularly Chloe. Today was her first day of middle school. I am really hoping Hunter helped her out today... it's nice that they are in the same school again this year.

if I can get all of my last minute nesting done before baby.

how many more chocolate chip muffins I can eat before I get sick to my stomach, hmmm... also, if the chocolate I got on my white shirt will come out.

when I am gonna go into labor, how it will start, how long it will take, and if I can manage without the epidural.

what the baby looks like, if I really want to name him what we have discussed, and if he has hair.

if I will find the mental energy to load the very few pictures I took of the first day back to school.

if my kids realize for the first time in their entire lives that I forgot to put notes in their lunches- it's been a tradition since they started kindergarten. I feel terrible about forgetting....

if Chloe is gonna have a good year. Middle school is when girls become Mean Girls and I can't stand the thought of ANYONE being mean to my Chloe girl.

if Jon will surprise me with the fluffy chocolate brown glider rocker I have been begging for.

if Swine Flu is gonna be as bad as they are saying- kinda scary... supposedly flu season starts in a few weeks. Yikes!

if I can get my last minute errands run before baby.

and lastly- if anyone is reading this and if so are you bored yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you should worry about anything. You have a fantastic support staff at home. Chloe will be fine. She is a strong independent young lady. Your family is fantastic and I have to say I believe you have the greatest husband on earth. You are beautiful and strong so hang in there and be happy for everything you have in your life.

Lois Brown said...

Yes, reading....no, to bored! Those are all legitamate (sp?) worries! But it always seems to work out (I really hate when people say that to me so I can't believe I am saying but it does) and your baby is going to love his Auntie Lois!!!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You know we are reading it! :) And no boredom here! Those are all good worries...mommy worries...and all stuff that's gonna be just fine. Hugs!

Krista said...

Of course we are reading!! I've been missing all your posts:) And I agree with the others! Everything will be fine. Are you sharing the name yet? Did I miss it?