Monday, August 3, 2009

Thirty Six-


days left to be pregnant

days left to pee every 15 minutes

rolls of toilet paper

doses of Pepcid AC

times to be allowed to nap and not feel guilty

days to have fattening cravings

days to watch my baby kick and squirm in my belly

days where it's ok to have a fat belly

days to avoid the litter box

days to be a human oven during a Texas summer

days to have thick luxurious hair

days to wear maternity undies

days to not have to worry about birth control

more days of morning sickness (crossing fingers)

more foot rubs

more days to make my kids to more chores than normal

more times I can use pregnancy as an excuse for anything

and, BONUS- I'll be 36 on my next birthday!

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay!!! So excited, it's gonna be here before you know it!

Krista said...

You can still use those even after baby comes!! Especially the nap one and the kids chores one;-) You are going to need those naps with the baby!

Leanne said...

I can't believe it's almost time. I haven't even seen you since you found out you were pregnant and it's almost over.

Amazing Grace said...

Ash!!! How are things??? how was the baby shower?? I miss you.. I want to see you!