Sunday, August 16, 2009

yet even more pics of baby related stuff.....

So, as I said before I am working on the baby's room in spurts. Other than two adorable wall hangings/goodies that are being made by Amy and Sarah, I am done with my part- Labor & Delivery not included. I also FINALLY received my CUTE diaper bag that I ordered off of Etsy, so of course I have to show that off too. So far my favorite things in there are the pics that Chloe and Hayden painted! Anyway- here are some more pics of the goings on in the nursery.
As soon as I get the other stuff and hang it, I will post AGAIN... I can't help myself! I am in love with this room!

number cards (these are above the closet)


number cards


number cards


Chloe's tree she painted for baby (this is above the crib)


Hayden's masterpiece for baby (this is also above the crib)


DOTS!


diaper bag/purse


close up of crib quilt


quilt again...

5 comments:

The Omni Crafter said...

It looks sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute I can hardly stand it. Very good art work. Love, Mom

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Seriously, you have done a superb job on that room! (and all the rooms in your house) So cute!!!

Shannon said...

Very very cute! I love the theme, where on earth did you find those cute number cards??

Krista said...

Very cute!! I love the dots!!