Thursday, September 17, 2009

I promise...

to blog soon. I have been a little bit busy. I have several cute pics to post and things I must say- but I'm tired and my picture program is being ghetto. And, I'm tired. Camden has been in a deep sleep for over an hour and I did laundry instead of sleeping. I am sure I'll be reminded of what a dumb decision that was at around 3 am. I am just so tired. Plus, I have two homecoming mums to make. I need an assistant or a nanny or anyone. Thank goodness for the kindness of friends and family. Without whom the smoothness of this past week would not have been possible. I am a very blessed and extremely lucky person. I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for all of the blessings he has given me and my family. I will try my hardest to blog in the morning, or I might nap... we'll see!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Blog...nap...I'm glad you chose the nap!! lol...looking forward to more pictures of the little guy, he's SUCH a sweetie!