Thursday, September 3, 2009

In a nutty shell...

Today I:

got up at 6
went to the OB at 10
got numb/frostbite butt sitting "naked from the waist down" waiting on OB, I am no more dilated or effaced than I was last week... CRAP!
had lunch at home by myself at 12:30
surfed the net til 2
picked Hayden up from school early because I can
napped from 3:15 til 5 (love having older kids, they made their own snack and started homework!)
did a spit shine on entire house and cooked and ate dinner from 5:30 til 7:30
forgot that it was Meet the Teacher at the middle school between bites of meatloaf, oops!
folded three baskets of laundry and read with Hayden
put Hayden and Chloe to bed at 9
haven't left the couch or computer since, except to pee 7 times
fixing to go to bed, I might brush my teeth....

Tomorrow I'm
:

getting the kids off to school from 6 til 8
sitting my fat butt on the couch at 8:01 and I am only getting up to eat and potty

**I am not leaving the couch til 2 when I have to get ready to get Hayden. This is because I am SO DONE being pregnant and I am tired. And, because I can. Tomorrow after school- who knows? It depends on if I can tap into some energy of kind. Doubtful. Did I mention I'm done? I have never been more glad to see Friday coming and I might be able to muster a cartwheel because it's a three day weekend. Maybe. Watch me go into labor on Labor Day, how fitting.

P.S. please pray for rain, this will make my Couch Potato Fest all the more fun!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ahhhh..I hope you have him soon!! Relax all you need to!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything else but the rain part. I need the track open this weekend. So you veg out but no more rain.

Shawna

Alicia K said...

Your time is coming! I cant wait to read your post (hopefully this weekend) when you have him and see pictures of the cute little thing!