Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ok, so Christmas 2009 was.... interesting. I got some pics but not near enough. Mainly of me, Chloe, Cam, and Hayden. But, I have only downloaded pics from one of three cameras. I did get pics of the snow!! I HOPE to have my crap together next year. Maybe I'll decorate in one day instead of over the course of a week, maybe I'll bake or even try another gingerbread house. We'll see. Having a baby turned my already chaotic house even more crazy so I was not my normal organized self. Don't laugh. Here are some photos. I may or may not add some more. Probably not, but one can hope.

Camden in his OU beanie


snow! in Texas! on Christmas morning!


snow by the pool



Chandler's haul



Hunter's goodies



Chloe's loot



Hayden's stuff



baby Cam's first Christmas



bitter beer face



watching the game



me and Cam (bad pic of me as a "bow head")



Hayden's homemade "Keep Out" sign... thank goodness for washable markers



Chloe in her Natalie Dee T shirt (reads: Koala Farts Smell Like Cough Drops)



Chloe in the snow (beautiful girl!)



Chloe and Hayden playing in the snow

3 comments:

Missy said...

I bet you are far more organized than you think - just not as good as you want to be. You seem to have a happy family! I love the snacks and chia pets. Where'd you get Chloe's white hat? Ruthie wants one just like it. :)

Lois Brown said...

Nice pictures of everyone!!!! looks like Christmas was a success. You looked plenty organized to me..... in fact I wish I was that organized! Love the watching the game picture!!! funny!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

What a great Christmas! I love your picture of your pool with snow (I wish our pool was a pretty!!).