Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yes, I Know

I suck at blogging. I am just so super busy, it's insane... I have been trying so hard to keep up with housework, laundry, cooking, bathing etc. that blogging is on the fun list, a list I rarely get to work on. Factor in preparations for Chandler's Senior year such as SAT's, football banquet, cap and gown orders, Senior pics, yearbook stuff etc. that I hardly ever get a moment's peace and when I do I am breastfeeding or changing diapers.
In addition- I have noticed my blog is getting under 20 views per day, ouch! Soon I will have a lovely new CUSTOM MADE header and SHINY NEW PICTURES which I hope translates into me being a better blogger. Crosses fingers... In the meantime, here are a bunch of totally random pictures of totally random stuff. Have a GROOVY day. I am off to decorate the Christmas tree. Oh joy!

hot cocoa bar, Starbucks eat your heart out! Love my CocoMotion all these years later, thanks Aunt Sarah!


YUM-O The Ashley Hot Chocolate Supreme


the Grinch Who Stole Christmas


Chloe and her trophy from Grands!


trying out hats...


every day...


to keep his male patterned bald head warm!

8 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Love all the pics. I don't even have a tree out yet...I better get crackin!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Even as a Grinch, I'm sure your house will look fabulous! :) And I need to get me one of those CocoMotions!! Eek..that looks yummy. And can't wait to see your new header!

Ashley said...

Sarah- I actually own two if you wanna try one out. They are amazing! Thanks Lois :)

Krista said...

Where did you get the cocomotion??? That looks super yummy!!

Cheree said...

How could you possibly be too busy to blog?! (sarcasm – lots of it) :)
That is one cute baby boy – and one huge trophy!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog, beautiful family! RE: 20 views - I have you on a reader, so I don't click unless there's a new post showing up! hee...
Hot chocolate looks so yummy!
~ PattiLynn

Faintastic! said...

In the 4th pic, Cam looks just like Hayden!

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys still use that thing! Youre hot cocoa looks like art! See you soon!
:)
And Peter says, Hi!
And Atalie up here too...