Saturday, January 9, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I have to THANK my friend Erica for taking such great great pictures of our family for our Christmas cards. At first, she sent me only the best ones but Jon wanted to get all of them, so I begged her for the not so great ones, mainly for laughs. And, boy they didn't disappoint. Erica is just learning photography and wanted some practice with a bigger group and I am broke so I paid her in cookies. The kids did as well as could be expected but were still giant turds much of the time. And, I have proof! Take a look at these bad boys. My kids are boogers but man they are funny and I wouldn't trade any of them and their drama/antics/monkey business/crap for the world!










5 comments:

gmakatz said...

LOL....LOVE 'em!!! Makes our family photo shoot seem all the more real, too. Great family, Ashley. You're one awesome mom. :o)

Krista said...

Those are so cute!! I love the ones where Camden is leaning over towards Chandler!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH those are fantastic!!! Esp the one of Camden at the end...'get this dang bow offa my head momma'!! lol.
And Erica took such awesome pictures!! Even the outtakes are great!!

Lois Brown said...

The last one is a keeper!!! Fun memories!

Missy said...

I think these are better than the "good" ones! (which are AWESOME!)