Tuesday, July 7, 2009

on my mind...

My poor neglected blog. I really really want to post more but I can't. I even have pictures I could put on here. But I'm LAZY! I attempted to change my header and background today but I chickened out. I kid myself that lots of people read this and care if I post or not and for the handful of you that do- I am sooo sorry. I am gonna get it together eventually....

My head hurts so bad right now I feel like it's going to explode. Pretty much all I can take is Tylenol and it does nothing for me. I think I would feel worlds better if Chloe would stop being a turd and yelling at me and bouncing a ball and if Chandler would stop playing his guitar. Help me...

I wish someone could get Jon to understand a pregnant woman's need to nest. He just will not get busy and work on the Honey Do list I gave him. We have so much to do before I feel like my nest is properly feathered and I am getting zero cooperation. If anyone has a husband to spare- send him over. Our poor house is in such disarray and I am going to lose my mind if we don't get the ball rolling soon. Which might explain the headache. Hmmm...

Is it hot enough for ya? OMG- I feel like I may melt multiple times a day. It is SO BAD! I have lived in Texas my whole life and have been very pregnant through two other summers and never ever remember it being this bad. Remember when I said I was gonna live in my pool? Well, I lied. I have been swimming a whopping two times. It is just not worth it and the water is like a bathtub it is so warm. Really my favorite thing to do is be lazy in the A/C. I feel sorry for my kids, I know they are so bored and I feel really guilty. I am gonna take them somewhere fun this week as long as it involves cold beverages and air conditioning. Any ideas?

Tomorrow I am gonna splurge and get a 3D ultrasound. Yes, I know I just had one but not 3D! I am sooo excited. I am taking Jon and all the kids and I know they will be fascinated and surprised. I wanted one so bad with Hayden and they were fairly new and super expensive, so I figured I would splurge on one. Thanks for the coupon Shawna!

And, last but not least: I am currently obsessed with two items. One is a Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Icee. I got one at Target and I can't stop thinking about it. The other is the Sonic cherry lime-aid chiller. So Good. As a matter of fact, I may have to get one now since Sonic is still open...

5 comments:

Krista said...

Ask your doc to prescribe you tylenol with codiene in it. I had constant headaches with both kiddos and that worked very well for me!!
And as for hubbys, they never do things when we want them to, do they??? Mine would do the same thing but then it would get done right before the babies came. Why he couldn't do that two months earlier, I have no idea but keep the hope!! Stay cool!!

Lois Brown said...

I do miss your blogging....but totally understand as I have totally neglected mine becuase of the wedding!!!!!! I'm sorry the honey do list isn't getting done, but it will, I'm sure he will come through! It's o.k. for you not to be super mom right now....your kids are old enough to figure out what to do on their own or to get rides with other friends! ha! Yes, please stay in the AC and drink lots of those fun drinks! I finally tried Sonic's because you raved about it...must say it was good! Hang in there! Love ya, Lois

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mmmmm Sonic :)

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

I tried posting this a minute ago, but had some weird glitch and it looked funny, so I removed it and tried again...

I have been inspired and am on my way to Sonic right now!!!