Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today I-

had new carpet installed in all of our bedrooms- finally!

got to see my mom, my sister Kelli, her kiddos, and some sweet baby kitties. Family rocks!

sorta saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... between potty breaks and dozing off, I saw about 30 minutes total. Cost me $7.50 too!

went pee pee in the potty about 20 times, half of those being in public restrooms. The Chili's in Grand Prairie by far had the nastiest bathroom of all. Flush people!

thoroughly enjoyed being with all 4 of my kids all the day long. They were being turds as usual, but I loved being with them- it's been awhile since Chan and Hunter are always with friends.

bought 11 gallons of paint, took FOREVER.... But, we now have paint for all the bedrooms, which feels awesome!

moved the crib into the future nursery, so surreal. Not only is there a baby in my tummy, but pretty soon he'll be sleeping in this house!

didn't eat a single meal at home which just feels wrong. I had 1/2 of an order of movie nachos, 3 Southwest eggrolls from Chili's, and a grilled chicken wrap from Sonic. I feel yuck and I swear I heard my body ask for an apple or a carrot. Jon managed to move the mattresses out of our kitchen so I can reach the frig for tomorrow's meals. Whew!

didn't get a nap or Facebook time, which hasn't happened once in the last 6 months. I think I am preparing myself for when baby comes and I am at his mercy.

had a tornado named Jon Myers come through my house. Not really, but everything we own was moved into our kitchen, living room, and Jon's trailer. My house looks scary... can't wait til I can redecorate.

left the house at 9:30 am and didn't get home until 10:30 pm. I can pretty much guarantee I am gonna be swollen like crazy, for who knows how long.... I hope not, because I have plans non stop for the next two weeks. I have appointments to go to, baby showers to attend, and of course sleeping and eating.

sold my surf bathroom decor, thanks Mary! Hope y'all enjoy it!

am hoping to get a much deserved bubble bath with a trashy magazine (Us Weekly). Won't someone please get the books, high heels, and pillows out of my tub- anyone?

2 comments:

Krista said...

You always make me laugh! I hope baby isn't making you feel too horrible. Sounds like you are getting your honey do's done though;)

Shannon said...

Who did your carpets?