Monday, July 13, 2009

Surf's Up...

for sale that is. I am re-doing the kid's bathroom as we speak and have several cool items for sale-cheap. I prefer to sell everything as a whole so I can get it outta my house!

Pottery Barn surf shower curtain
Pottery Barn sign- says To the Beach and it's BIG
Got Crabs? sign
Beware of Sharks sign
Beach Bungalow sign
fishnet
crab hook (for towels/bathrobe)
candles (Hawaiian shirt, 3 coconuts, starfish)
jar candle (triple layer tropical scents)
surfboard nightlight
beach umbrella toothbrush holder
Welcome to the Beach sign
lots of leis
plastic lobster, starfish, seahorse and crab
seashells
tiki hut plastic plate
flip flop plastic plate
Hawaiian shirt plastic plate
beach bucket trash can (super heavy duty and CUTE!)
surfboard rug (has seen better days)

*I am selling all of this for $65* I believe it's a good deal, simply because the Pottery Barn stuff alone wasn't cheap. Let me know via comments if you are interested. I can take a picture too, I just need to wash the rug and wipe down the other stuff first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, it is the official blog stalker. I am interested in the bathroom goods. My email is marykstaley@yahoo.com

Mary