Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awkward!

So, there's this website- Awkward Family Photos. I have looked at it or similar ones before, and man are they ever funny. So, in the spirit of awkward pics I decided to add a few of my own just for fun. Now, I am sure I have many more I could put on but these are already scanned on my computer. Enjoy. Thanks for the blogging idea Jesse! And mom, don't be mad I am not making fun just having fun!

me and my brother Erik with Santa


me and my sisters Kelli and Amy. This was taken the day before my brother went on his mission, the brick wall is my neighbor's house


me, my mom, and Kelli


poster children for McDonald's



one of many birthdays


don't ask.....


me and my high school BFF- Stephen


a random Christmas

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hilarious. Just hilarious. We have a few of those laying around, too :). hehe. The good ole days.

K said...

Ah, photos from the past! I'm not nearly as brave as you to post MY awkward pictures (at least not brave enough yet!).

K

Amazing Grace said...

OMG! I'm a fan already... I have to save it on my favorites... hahahahahahaha

Shannon said...

You crack me up! My favorite is the Ronald outfits. Too funny.