Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All the single ladies...



Hey girls. My name is Camden McCay and I am 5 weeks old. I weigh about 11 pounds and am gaining weight by the second. I just recently rolled over from front to back (scared me half to death at first) and I smile and coo at whomever will talk to me. I am thinking I am gonna have sandy blond hair with my mommy's red highlights when it grows in all the way. I already have a receding hairline but give me time. I'll have thick, luxurious, run your fingers through my hair locks in no time. I love warm milk and typical of all men- I am a boob man. I make no apologies for that, I can't help myself. Powdered milk and rubber nipples, no thank you. I am a snacker and eat every hour, but only for 15 minutes at a time. The other 45 are open to cooing, smiling, cuddling and whatever else your heart desires. I enjoy long walks in my stroller and dinner by candlelight, ok nightlight. My mom thinks my neck is ultra cuddly and kissable, especially when I am freshly bathed and don't smell like spit-up. What? I have a sensitive tummy. And, I hope you don't mind- but I still crash at my parent's place. They have a giant king size bed and mine just seems cold and lonely. I like to cuddle with my mommy and she is my first love. Also, this needs to be said, much like a typical boy- I'm gassy... I realize this is alot to take in, but I am worth it. Promise. So, if you're under age 1 and would like to chill- call, text or email me.

6 comments:

Krista said...

He is so cute!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I'm a boob man...hilarious! lol. He's so stinkin' cute!

pw! said...

congrats!!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Peter! How are ya?

Ashley said...

and where's Miss Sarah Daisy at??

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

erin