Friday, April 10, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

I have noticed lately just how much my baby girl has grown up and changed the last year. I am honestly not sure I am ready for it... Not only is she getting taller, but her facial features are rapidly changing. She is looking more and more like a young woman. And, I may be biased- but I think she is beautiful! She could use an attitude adjustment, but I think about 99% of girls her age are in the same boat. When she's being pleasant, I really like her. But, there are moments EVERY day where she has a mini tantrum. Yikes! I know I gave my mom fits, but dang, Chloe might have me beat... One of my biggest gripes: using my stuff without asking. My razor, facial soap, hair dryer, tweezers, flat iron, makeup, etc. are constantly disappearing and lo and behold, they show up in her room. Call me crazy, but I am thinking the next 7 or so years are gonna be bumpy. Help me!

P.S. here are a few pics taken from last year and the last 2 months

June '08


May '08


March '09


April '09

6 comments:

Kelli said...

She is very beautiful! I wish she still liked me.

Lois Brown said...

she is very beautiful and growing into a young woman now and not a little girl! wow!

Krista said...

Wow!! She is growing up!! So pretty!

Missy said...

Oh, my. She has changed - and she's gorgeous! She looks a lot like you, too.

(PS - I'm around. Will blog of my absense soon.)

Amazing Grace said...

This girl gets cuter and cuter by the minute! Watch out for the boys!!!

Alicia K said...

I cant believe how different she looks!! i would not even recognize her in person. How has time flown so fast?