Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snips, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails...



Well, if you haven't guessed by the title (and the crotch shot)- It's a BOY! I was expecting it to be a boy, but secretly wanted a little girl. Of course, Heavenly Father knew this little man was meant to come to my family so I am totally cool with it. Chloe on the other hand insisted she was moving out if it was another boy... I'll fill you in on her decision later. I know the moment she lays eyes on him and holds him she's gonna be in love. I am excited because I can finally start shopping and planning. Plus, I need to pick a name and on and on. Oh, this is gonna be fun. And, no I won't be trying for a girl. Thanks for asking.

7 comments:

Missy said...

Not another one hiding in there, eh? :D

Congratulations!

Kelli said...

WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! That was a squeal of excitement.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay! How exciting! Blue is the new pink, anyways ;). Glad you both are healthy!! (and that you finally KNOW)

VirtualM said...

Healthy baby is far more important than gender and boys are awesome! We're only planning on the two kids, and I know that my husband is secretly hoping for two boys. They are loads of fun and apparently much cheaper in the teen years, but you would know that better than I. :)

K said...

Congratulations! The excitement takes on a new level, I'm sure!

Kirsten

Lois Brown said...

How wonderful! You're right now you can begin shopping and doing all the fun stuff! Congratulations! I'm getting my first boy too....but not the hard way like you are doing it! We are excited to have a boy in the family our new son-in-law!

Krista said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Sooooo happy for you!!