Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grumpy Girl

Disclaimer: I am hormonal and this is MY blog, so I am going to rant a bit- okay?


This week has been pretty rotten. I won't go into details, but if I was a glass half full kind of girl I would more than likely let the week roll off my back and be glad tomorrow is Friday. But, I'm not and today was especially crappy. Again, no details. Ok, I spilled red nail polish on my bedroom carpet. But, that was one of the brighter moments. It just seems like each day is presenting challenges that frustrate me beyond belief and I need a break. The hormones definitely aren't helping. After yet another annoyance I decided that I was gonna relax with some TV and a snack. So, I headed to Chili's for some of their awesome chips and salsa to go. Apparently I was going 47 on a 30 mph road. And, I got pulled over. And, my insurance cards (both perforated copies still attached together) are still in Jon's truck from when he got his oil change and inspection done ON MONDAY. I haven't had a ticket in 12 years. I was so mad. So mad that I didn't even try and beg my way out of it. I was afraid of what choice words would have come spilling out of my mouth. Plus, I really didn't feel like going to jail. I bawled all the way to Chili's. When I got there I added a chocolate chip cookie molten cake to my order. I sure hope it helps....

5 comments:

Krista said...

Ahhh!! Sorry! I hope your weekend is better;)

Kelli said...

There are no words for HOW. ANGRY. I. GET. when I get pulled over. Seriously, if the cop could observe me and my words for the 60 seconds you are waiting for him to come to the window, they would arrest me. Mmmmm.... chococlate chip cookie stuff...
Hope your Friday is good.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hope the week ends better! That totally sucks that it's been such a crappy week!

Lois Brown said...

I'm so sorry this week has been that bad!!!! I hope the chips and cookies helped! I had a ticket that was that bad and i had to go on probabtion to pay for it and so it wouldn't be on my record!!! I hate that! Here is to a better week next week! love ya baby! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very hormonal. However I still love you. Your friendly cop, Officer Martinez.