Tuesday, April 21, 2009

quirks

Dude, I'm not gonna lie. I don't have alot to blog about. Ok, I have bought some cute baby boy stuff. Eventually I'll take photos. In the meantime here's a LIST. I know, I know your favorite...

A List of my Quirks
by: Ashley

I won't use soap if it has hair on it. Gross! I've been known to throw a bar of soap away and start fresh. Yes it's wasteful but oh well...

I can only drink root beer if it's super cold. I mean ice chunks cold. Same with milk. Only 1% milk will do and it has to be freezing. If it's not cold enough I put ice in it. My kids think I'm a freak.

When someone returns a borrowed item like say a dish or an article of clothing I re-wash it. Even if they say it's clean and I can smell the soap. It's still gonna get a re-do by me. Yes, I'm being wasteful again...

I tease my family for doing this, but I usually always order the same food every time we go to a restaurant. I like most foods but I will only eat 2 to 3 things at any given restaurant we frequent. Only because when I don't I almost always hate the new item. And, when I'm hungry I don't want yuck food.

When, I'm home alone I rarely close the bathroom door or flush. Plus, I never turn on the lights. See, I am redeeming myself for being wasteful. No comments on the no flushing. Besides, haven't you ever heard the saying: If it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down.

I use my blinker always, no matter what. If no one's behind me, on a winding country road, in my neighborhood, in the carpool lane at school. Not sure why, it's just a weird habit.

And, lastly: my van is my home away from home. I often make all my important calls there and I can't tell you how often I eat my meals there... My kids call it The Office. So true.

So there you have it. A NEW POST!! All in all a fairly decent attempt... At least I think so. I hope it will tide you over until I find something groovy to write about.... I do hope to have a new blog design soon. As a matter of fact I plan on putting my photography skills to use later today. I may even try some photoshop. And, sometime in the near future I plan on re-naming the blog to reflect our family including our new baby boy. And, speaking of names: I know what his name is, but I'm not telling....

3 comments:

K said...

And now I know so much more about you than ever before (huh, can I use any of this to my advantage...)

Kirsten

P.S. While you're redesigning your blog, do mine too, okay!

Faintastic! said...

You have to tell me the name so I can make stuff!

Kelli said...

Ditto about root beer and milk, and about restaurant food.