Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMG- a current photo!

So, I am afraid that cute pics of me are gonna be few and far between until I have this baby and lose 120 million pounds! And, as the picture plainly shows, I look like crap. For some reason my nausea has come back with a vengeance after taking a 2 week vacation. I am currently battling some serious sinus problems- massive headaches, dizziness, drainage. I am swollen. I am complaining. Aren't pregnant chicks supposed to have a pregnancy glow? Where's the second trimester energy I've been hearing about? I am just blah! Sorry... hopefully I'll sweeten up a bit after my sonogram next week.

P.S. baby- please have your legs spread wide open. That is the only time I will ever say that. Love, Mommy

6 comments:

Krista said...

I think you look great!!

Lois Brown said...

I agree you look great. I think your too hard on yourself! Most of us would kill to look that good!

Ashley said...

Lois, you are right I am too hard on myself. I had gotten used to seeing my cheekbones starting to surface. I guess I just feel gross! I so wanted to be teeny tiny with my last baby but I'm not. I took this picture 30 minutes after Jon and I went to lunch- I had a small steak, salad, and baked sweet potato. Which didn't help the nausea or puffiness! Anyway- thanks girls. I guess I could use some daily affirmation or something...

Kelli said...

It is absolutely illegal to document your "flaws" with photographic evidence. You look great, always do.

Missy said...

Yeah, I'm with Kelli. I'm turning you in to the Prego Police for this infraction...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh hush! You're a beauty!