Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The latest...

So, I have been feeling a little under the weather and have really not felt like blogging. Maybe you've noticed? There hasn't been alot to blog about. I am headed to court in the morning to haggle over paternity and child support with Chandler's real dad. Should be a slammin' good time. Especially since I haven't seen him in 17 years or spoken to him in 9 years. As a matter of fact he's never given me a single penny. So, I have been a little stressed about that. Add that to the mystery illness I have been suffering from and blogging is the last thing on my mind. But, I'll be back to to it in no time. Spring is well under way and I am so excited. Plus, the masterpiece that is currently being created in Hunter and Hayden's room is surely worthy of a future blog post. Have a groovy Tuesday!

10 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

Good luck with that... I know how the whole court crap goes! Good for you.... I hope you feel better.
XOXO
Grace

Kelli said...

Ugh, keep me updated. Yuck. Do you have anyone with you for support?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes ok!

Borton Family said...

Good luck girl. I hope you take him to the cleaners. You deserve it.

Erica said...

Good luck! On a lighter note, have you peed on a stick lately??? :)

Ashley said...

Pretty sure not preg-o, as Aunt Flo has been real good about her monthly visits. Which is good. I am in a no more baby mood lately.

About court:
it went smoother than I thought. He never said a word to me, we just looked ahead and listened to the attorney talk. He is "representing himself", which made me laugh. He felt because he "represents" himself he can get the paternity test results faster than the next court date. He looked the same, but OLD! Totally gray haired, which was shocking. I guess the hard life he was living back in the 90's has caught up with him. Pretty relieved this initial meeting is over, but for sure May 27th will be nuts....! Thanks for your support guys! We go for our cheek swabs Monday...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista said...

I'm glad court went ok. I hope you get to feeling better.

Shannon said...

Ick sounds not fun! And I am with you on the blogging bug, I am just now getting caught up! I hope all goes well over the course of events :)