Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Redneck Bathtime: kids and dog edition

Jon and I were inside watching conference and just being lazy when Chloe and Hayden snuck outside to the trampoline. No biggie, since there wasn't a funnel cloud in sight we figured playing outside in the sprinkles would be fun. Those sneaky little kiddos of ours managed to slip indoors where they grabbed a bar of soap and headed back out to the trampoline. Desperate for blog material I ran out with the camera hoping to get a few rainy day shots. Little did I know that they had created a soapy slip ~n~ slide! They were very sweet to include the dog. Now everyone is nice and clean like an April fresh Spring rain or more accurately wet perfumey dog... Here are a few photos of them, look how big the dog is getting!




7 comments:

Kelli said...

What a fun idea! Which one of them thought of it? Hilarious.

Ashley said...

I am sure Miss Chloe was the ring leader. In fact I am sure of it.

Shannon said...

How did they come up with that? I bet that was so fun!

Borton Family said...

I love it. i love to see siblings playing together like that. Love it!

Krista said...

How fun!! Coco is so precious. I want to eat her up. The first pic is decieving. She doesn't look that big until you see the other pics. Holy moly. You are going to have a biggie on your hands.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I can't wait to have a trampoline again! So much fun!

Amazing Grace said...

sounds like Cris and Paul when they were little. Crazy kids.