Friday, April 18, 2008

Tooth Fairy is coming tonight!

Hayden is so cute I punched him in the mouth and his tooth fell out...

Ok, not really. But I have thought about it. He pulled his tooth tonight. It's his third time to lose a tooth. The first time I plucked the little bitty tooth out, but he's done the last two. Go Hayden. Now, if I could just get him to eat a larger variety of foods and tie his own shoes, he'd almost be ready for his first apartment. He is very proud of himself if not a little unsure of his new look. As you have probably noticed by other pics of him on here he likes to smile big. He looks so different now!
It cracks me up how he still has blood from the "extraction" on his finger. And check out those grass stains. You gotta love little boys.

9 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

Awe!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Waay to go Hayden Schmayden!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

The tooth fairy brought him $2!! New bills too! He told me that the tooth fairy lives in a castle made of old teeth!!

Kelli said...

Yay, Hayden! Ewan is so scared of when his teeth start to come loose, maybe Hayden can inspire him...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

What a cutie!! :)

Krista said...

So cute!!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

lol...A castle made of old teeth! So creative! He is such a doll. of course, he IS yours.
P.S. Where can I get a cow chair? I want it!

Amazing Grace said...

where are you Ashley??? miss you!