Monday, June 15, 2009

Just say NO to chores!

Today is "chore day" around here. Ok, everyday I have chores, but the bulk of them I do on Mondays and I perform maintenance the rest of the week. Honestly it seems as if it's never clean but whatever... to me it seems as if all I do is clean! Which brings me to this post. What chores or housework do you despise and dare I ask if there are any that you enjoy? Me, I have a few that I really hate and none that I enjoy. I enjoy being able to sit back and appreciate my hard work. So, here's the ones I despise:

emptying the dishwasher
washing pots and pans (I have no problem washing the dishes, just not the pans!)
mopping
folding clothes and my biggest nemesis: pairing up socks
scrubbing the shower
knocking down cobwebs
baseboards, blah!
the litterbox, enough said
cleaning out the fridge

Ok, after typing that list it looks like I do nothing when I clean. I assure you I do, it's just that I pawn the above on my family as much as possible and do the fun stuff like toilets, the microwave, and making beds... Not really. But, I am interested to hear about your dreaded chores.

2 comments:

Cheree said...

I hate anything having to do with the bathroom. I wait until it gets fairly gross looking – or until we have company – whichever comes first.

Lois Brown said...

Bathroom for me!!! hate it! But love it when it is clean! I use to love to do wash and fold it and put it away and then know that it was exactly like I wanted it....now I would have to say doing the wash as well!