Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sonogram Pics

Today I went in for a 7 month sonogram. Mainly because the old sonogram technician at my doctor's office spent 2 minutes total on my 20 week scan. Which they tried to charge me $350 for! And, to top it all off- she wasn't able to get a good look at his face. So, I complained to my doctor and he wiped the charge off of my bill and scheduled today's longer more in depth sono, with the new and improved technician- for free. The little stinker hid his face for the entire time until she had me lay on my side and boom there he was. I immediately got tears in my eyes, I guess because seeing his little sweet face made it seem more real. As if the tap dancing on my bladder and kicking me in the ribs weren't indicators enough.... I must have asked her a hundred times if he looked ok and she assured me everything was wonderful. Of course I am skeptical and will remain so until he's born. If that ever happens. Seriously his head looks so big I am more afraid than ever! Afraid he won't fit! I need some reassurance here. Does his head (in the profile shot) look abnormally large or am I being a worrywart?

baby face


an arm and a foot


profile


P.S. Jon insists that he has ginormous lips and a nose piercing already.

6 comments:

The Omni Crafter said...

How sweet! His head doesn't look any bigger than Jonah's did.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Awww...that is so cute! I love sonograms! He doesn't look big at all, so no worries!!

Missy said...

Beautiful profile!

I think all baby heads are bigger than they need to be. ;)

Shawna said...

WOW thats a big head..... lol
Seeing that reminds me once again how happy i am to have a c-section!

Krista said...

Cute!! No, it's not a big head and sometimes, it's just chubby cheeks. They said Jordyn was measuring 40 weeks at week 36 in her head but it was all cheeks!! I'm so glad you got to have another sonogram.

Kelli said...

No, his head is perfectly fine. What a cutie, I can't wait to squeeze him.