Thursday, May 14, 2009

You know you're pregnant when...

you plan your lunch while you are eating breakfast

your idea of a good time is a long nap

you sleep with the air conditioner AND two fans blowing on you

one of your favorite snacks is TUMS

you go through more toilet paper than a bra stuffin' 12 year old girl

you never miss dessert

a hot date is with the little Korean man at the pedicure place

your breasts need their own zip code

you cry at commercials

you wish your husband would stop trying to get frisky and just rub your back already

you can spend an entire hour feeling your baby kick

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Man, I must be preggo! haha. I agree with everything but the last one...even tho I still have phantom kicks or gas. ;)

Missy said...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing as Sarah. The only difference is that you can get away with it! I'm jealous. ;)

Lois Brown said...

All true! glad its you and not me! lol!