Saturday, May 2, 2009

How lazy can one woman be?

Well, the day started out decent enough, I actually woke up before 11. That's the beauty of having older kiddos- they can wake up, get dressed, and have breakfast almost digested before I know what day it is. I had so many plans today, kind of a pre-nesting if you will. I intended to wash and fold every ounce of dirty clothes in the house, I was gonna continue on my picture organization project, we were supposed to go to Home Depot as a family for flowers and pool furniture, not to mention pedicures for me and Chloe. But due to one nasty disagreement by text with my husband, I got like nothing done. Ok, so I watched 5 episodes of True Life on MTV, washed all the dirty clothes, played Jenga and Connect Four with the kids, worked on a 1,000 piece puzzle, and consumed my weight in Crunch~n~Munch. I also got the crap scared out of me by a mouse on our back porch and one heck of a nasty thunderstorm. Wow, I amaze myself... Not really, I didn't even make dinner. Thank you On the Border! Anyway- I am optimistic that tomorrow will be better. And, just because, I have a few pics to show you. I have been having a really hard time getting my computer to download pics and every now and then they all show up... freaky. So, I selected a few just for the heck of it. Happy Soggy Saturday!

A tree by my house that looks like Tyrannosaurus Rex


Hayden and a few of his classmates at this week's field trip


Pedro hanging out in the basket on my bike


Chloe, Reagan, Hayden, and Madison after they made mud pies


Chan, Julie, and Patrick on his 17th birthday (yes, he had a birthday as did Hunter and no I never blogged about it, but I will. Promise.)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

The boys made mud pies today, too. I made Bryce clean them up! That picture of Pedro is SO CUTE.

Shannon said...

I was gonna say, kitty looks SO cutein your bike!

Lois Brown said...

The pics are good. Thanks for catching us up!