Sunday, May 11, 2008

1 Dozen Years...

of marriage! Happy 12th Anniversary to me and Jon!! It seems like a lifetime ago that we were married. We have had so many ups and downs and so many amazing memories, I couldn't imagine sharing it with anyone else. Although he drives me bonkers pretty darn often, he also makes me smile. We are so lucky to have each other and to have wonderful children. I am so thankful for him and his fun personality, I love the way his eyes crinkle up at the corners when he smiles, how peaceful he looks when he's sleeping, the way he plays with our kids, the cute little gray hairs popping up in his beard, and so much more. He really is a pretty cool guy. I love you, Jon.
Forever, Ash

Jon, right before our wedding


Me, right before our wedding


Sealing the deal


Before we cut the cake


Our rings


Me and all the kiddos


Me and Jon May 2008

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy anniversary, ya'll. YOu have to give Ashley a good date sometime soon, Jon!

Borton Family said...

Is that Chan in the vest? He looks just like Hayden. Is the red head Reagan? She has grown up.

Anonymous said...

The years sure go by fast don't they? Happy Anniversary I know it wasn't a very good one, because so many were sick,etc. You need to make it up soon.

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a good one!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Happy Anniversary! Good pics!!

Ashley said...

Thanks, anniversary coulda been better. I am waiting... Vanessa- that is Regan, and Chan is in the vest. I am holding Hunter.