Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boys will be boys...?

In our neighborhood there aren't many little boys Hayden's age. Tons of girls, but no boys. Well, now he has a buddy, Saul. His older brother Carlos is one of Hunter's buddies. Saul is a cute, sweet, little boy. However, he needs a course in manners or something. Not only does he walk in our house whenever he feels like it, he also taught Hayden how to get from one side of the street to the other, by crawling through the drain pipe, UNDER THE STREET!! And, Hayden now thinks it's ok to pee outside. It was also pretty darn annoying the day I was in the tub and he walked into my room, thankfully Chloe was brushing her teeth and she was able to shut the door real quick. Well, imagine my surprise today when I was sitting on my bed in various states of undress applying make-up for church and in comes Saul. I real calm told him he needed to go outside to wait for Hayden. He looks at me like nothing is amiss, holds up a Go-gurt he got from MY frig and says "do you have something I can cut this open with?" Say what?

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but that totally cracks me up. And the name Saul is just so perfect for some reason.

Shannon said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You were much calmer than I would have been, I probably would have flipped out and made it more weird! How funny that he was all chill about it. Oh! Hi there Mrs. Myers in you underwear, mind if I have a snack??

Ashley said...

I am usually pretty impatient because he seems kinda like DUH all the time. Today I was rude, but he was rude first!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness!! I would have flipped out!!