Friday, May 2, 2008

Last one to steal is a rotten egg...

so I guess I'm a rotten egg! This cute little list has been going around for a few weeks and I am finally getting around to doing it myself.


Maybe I should stop complaining about my weight and do something about it!
I love food way more than is necessary.
People would say that I'm crafty.
I don’t understand why I wasn't meant to be rich and thin.
When I wake up in the morning I count the hours until I can go back to sleep.
I lost my mom's sterling silver charm bracelet at the skating rink when I was in 5th grade, and I still feel awful about it.
Life is not as hard as I make it out to be.
My past is full of bad choices that turned me into who I am and blessed me beyond belief.
I get annoyed when people stop by unannounced.
Parties are fun if there is good food and friends, and I don't have to host!
I wish I had a smaller body and a bigger bank account.
Dogs are cool when they are trained.
Cats are big hairballs whose poop smells bad, but I still think they're cool.
Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to Home Depot for the kid's clinic and a spaghetti dinner at church.
I have low tolerance for annoying people.
I’m totally terrified of something bad happening to me, Jon, or the kids.
I wonder why I have zero patience.
Never in my life have I had a c-section.
High school was one giant party.
When I’m nervous I pick my cuticles, twirl my hair, and sometimes I toot...ssshhhh don't tell Jon!
One time at a family gathering I was taking a shower in my mom's room. I leaned against the wall to shave my legs and my butt busted through the tile and sheet rock. Needless to say it was embarrassing, since I had to yell into the living room for help where all the company was hanging out.
Take my advice: I am not good at giving advice.
Making my bed is nice when I do it, which would be when I wash the sheets or we are having company. Or I need a photo for my blog!
I'm almost always wanting a Coke and chocolate.
I’m addicted to alot of stuff: Coke, food, shopping, magazines.
I want someone to babysit so Jon and I can go on a date.

Feel free to steal this, I did!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha! Very cute!

Amazing Grace said...

I love to read your blogs even more now!!!! I don't go blind anymore.. Let's hope Cristina catches on... (LOL)