Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Appetite Suppressant

So, here is what Chan's ankle looks like after his screws were removed. He saw a student doctor yesterday and I am not sure she knew what she was doing. Chan's ankle has been wrapped in gauze and an Ace bandage for 2 weeks. It looks pretty bad to me. The doctor drained that ginormous blister and re-bandaged it and said he could go without the walking boot. Funny, the surgeon said 4 weeks in the boot... So, I am not sure how to treat this "wound" or the student doctor's words of advice. Looks pretty rank to me.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Dr Sarah says...get a second opinion! Ü

Ashley said...

Nurse Ashley agrees. My only problem is that it takes about 2 weeks to get another orthopedic appt. So, I am calling the pediatrician tomorrow. Looks gross huh?

Kelli said...

That definitely looks like Fynn's pressure sore. If you can't get in to the orthopedist, get him in with his regular doctor. Just so she can either confirm/deny and tell you what to do.

Amazing Grace said...

ok.... all I can say is OUCH!