Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Good Picture

Here is one of the few pictures I got while we were in Utah. Me, Jason in the middle, and Jeremy on the right. We were fixing to leave to drive home. I was trying not to cry. Then Jeremy farted and blamed it on his step-daughter. We were standing in the yard right before a massive downpour. It was lightning like crazy and was it ever windy. I really didn't want to leave. Both brothers were begging me to stay and I was seriously considering it. Then, I remembered Jon falls asleep fast when he's driving. He needed me to keep him awake and keep him company. I couldn't fathom my family going down the side of a mountain. Either way, I am trying to figure out how to go back, asap. Because, I miss these guys like crazy.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Jeremy looks like Grizzly Adams! And Jason, where is his hair? Wow, what an awesome picture. Still jealous.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good stuff!
Hopefully you get to go back and see them soon!!
Missing family is so hard!!!! I wish I had my siblings around me so bad! :(
Your outfit is totally cute, by the way :) hehe.