Friday, August 8, 2008

New look and stuff

So, I got me a shiny new header! Yay! Thanks Shauna. What do you think? You likey? Too bad I don't have a new body to match!

I am in a blogging funk, sorry. Not alot to say. I am frantically planning a baby shower, back to school, and all kinds of other fun stuff. I just haven't been anywhere to blog about. No pictures, still.... Working on that. I have had some interesting things happen, but I can't blog about them. Which is frustrating to say the least. I just might blog about it anyway, I am considering it.

I am super excited about the Olympics! I love gymnastics and synchronized swimming. I still daydream about being a gymnast. I can still do a cartwheel and a round-off, it just hurts now. Ahh, growing old is so fun.

The kids and I are fixing to head out and look for a kitten. I know, nutso huh?

Hunter has decided he will play football, which thrills Jon and I to no end. Hunter is a natural at football. So, it looks like we will be at games twice every week.

I guess this has been a Summer staple for me, doing lots of miscellaneous blogs. Too lazy I guess?

And, last but definitely not least: it will soon be one year since I started my blog. So, I am thinking up an AWESOME giveaway to celebrate!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I do like the new header, I really like the sidebar, how it matches! Yay Olympics! I LOVE to watch them! And congrats on almost a year! I totally missed the ball on a giveaway (which are so fun, right?) so I will do one for 400 posts!! :D

Faintastic! said...

Looks good!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOVE THE HEADER!! Good colors and everything.
Sooo excited for the olympics!! I love the beach volleyball and gymnastics and swimming and basketball...on and on!
Cant wait for the giveaway, Ive been thinking about one for my 500th post!

Anonymous said...

I really do like the new header! Just so you know, I may be one of those stalkers you were talking about earlier this summer... this is my first post in a while, but I'm more current about what goes on in your house than I am about my own parents!... And I love the Olympics too! Go Team America! :)