Monday, August 18, 2008

Four-Tag

Four random things I love about my husband :
1. the way his eyes crinkle at the corners when he smiles
2. how good he is with kids, especially babies
3. that he is a super nice person
4. that he's a good provider for his family

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Food Services at Wet ~n~ Wild (3 whole weeks)
2. Pharmacy Technician
3. Selling porcelain dolls at a kiosk in the mall, boring personified
4. Teen modeling at Dillard's... gag I know

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pretty in Pink
2. The Color Purple
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Pulp Fiction

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Bridezillas
3. House Hunters
4. Biggest Loser (3 more weeks)
(and many more....DVR rocks!)

Four random places I have been:
1. an operating room
2. a cemetery bathroom
3. the stock room at Target (got to pick through bikes that weren't on the floor yet!)
4. The Mrs. Bairds factory

Four of my favorite foods:
1. yellow cake with chocolate frosting
2. tortilla chips with guacamole and queso for dipping
3. steak with a side of grilled shrimp
4. Coca Cola (it is a food, just ask Kelli)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Germany (Jon is half German)
3. any/all church history sites
4. the plastic surgeon for a post-op checkup to see if my tummy tuck and breast lift look ok. Then I'll wake up.

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Kelli and Amy having their babies
2. Grand Nationals in November
3. going on a trip for my 13th wedding anniversary
4. learning how to sew and design blog headers

Four people I tag:
1. Vanessa
2. Cheree
3. Johnny Depp
4. The Man Bloggers

6 comments:

Cheree said...

Aww man! You caught me stalking and now I got tagged!
Oh well – something fun for me to do tomorrow at work. :-)

Ashley said...

Hey, I still need to be added to be able to read yours! I haven't caught up with your family in forever!!

Cheree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Oooooh, Shawshank. Totally forgot about that one!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Can't wait to hear what Johnny Depp has to say!
Good list!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a husband...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.