Monday, August 4, 2008

Just so I could do a new post...

My card reader is broke, so no pics!

My house is being overrun with ants! Eeek!

It's hot, hot, hot!

The power went out when I was at Target today. Too many people cranking their AC's. If my power goes out, I am coming to YOUR house. Have snacks.

Chandler is gonna play varsity football this year! YAY!

I am seriously thinking of getting a kitten. My biological clock is ticking... which explains 2 dogs and 3 fish in 6 months. Now I need a kitten.

I really need to start school shopping, but I don't wanna.

We are fixing to teach Chan to drive. You have been warned. We are looking for a Jeep Wrangler. Because I want to drive it too.

I got thrown under the bus....

How come I can't find the new issue of People magazine anywhere? I need to see those Jolie-Pitt babies, asap.

August should not be allowed to be this busy and this hot.

Jon and I actually got to go on a date. Yeehaw! We had PF Changs, I looked like a babe, and we had a nice time. Thanks Kelli! We need to go on dates more often. (p.s. if you go to PFC- don't order the tuna, it was yuck!)

I have been craving ice cream like nobody's business. MUST. STOP. NOW.

I need a new header. The lemonade pink and yellow ain't doing it for me anymore.

I can't wait til Kelli and Amy have their babies. I am getting anxious!

Happy Birthday Jesse! Speaking of birthdays, I have been scolded by Chloe for not doing her birthday blog post. Be on the lookout, she has me on a deadline. I am sorry Chloe, I love you!

Well, that's all folks. Check back soon, hopefully I will have SOMETHING to blog about?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im still waiting for that Post.

-Cracks knuckles-

Saturday 3:00 Sharp.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOL...chloe you are hilarious.

Speaking of magazines, I want to find me a magazine that has pictures of Katie Holmes' new do...I hear she cut it all off!

AND...AUGUST is totally fired. HATE IT.

If I can ever learn how to do headers with my PSE, I'll share the knowledge and teach you too! Cause I'm about done w/ mine! It would be nice to know how to change it on a monthly basis Ü.

Shannon said...

I can totally teach you sarah, and ashley i would love to make you one, if you let me know what colors/pictures/etc. I am just learning so of course it would be FREE!

Kelli said...

I'm actually taking ALL the kids out today to find that magazine, and by gosh, I better!

Yay, Chandler!

Don't even get me started on the heat. Even your ears are too innocent for the things I have to say.

Ashley said...

The new People I am giving away has a picture of Katie Holmes in it. The header thing will always stress me out. Plus, I could never be good at it. Not enough patience and craftiness to do any good!

Ashley said...

Shannon, I just paid someone to make me a new one. But,next time I will totally take you up on it! Thanks!