Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another Manic Monday!

I am not sure what set me off today, but I am in a rotten mood. It was a Monday for sure! The cat woke me up 30 minutes before the alarm rang. I went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, which makes me crazy. My husband is being a butt and is driving me bananas. Hunter has an attitude from you-know-where. I splashed pizza sauce on my brand new white shirt. My 1 week old pedicure is already chipped. I spent alot of $$ today and got hardly nothing for it. Ugghh! Put it this way- I am so glad it's almost time for bed. I am going to take a bubble bath with my brand new magazine and yummy bath products. And, I am gonna use up all the hot water, so there.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm totally singing that song now. And ironically enough, The Bangles always remind me of you!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Monday's are so rotten. They should be banned. And everytime I think of "Monday" I say "Somebody's got a case of the Monday's" in my head from Office Space....

Anonymous said...

Talk about a Monday. Dad found out he only has 25 % lung capacity. He will be using a nebulizer. Then we went for his MRI and we waiited almost 2 hrs. Then he was in there for two hrs. Our appt. was for 3:00 and we got home at 7:00. When it was over the girl said he moved some and they may not be good enough.Ken called though and is doing well He was listening to conference tapes and felt he needed to call us. When we got home the nebulizer people had been here and we had missed them. WE ate supper at abou8:30). Later

Lois Brown said...

you go girl! You just do it!

Erica said...

LOL walmart on a monday? that's a bad sign anyway.