Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh no!

Jon has some terrible illness (a cold). Basically he is on his death bed. He skipped work, so it must be really bad.... Pray for me- I mean him, so we can both get through this ASAP! Basically I am going to be doing the work of 2 people. I already do anyway, but you know what I mean. It's like having another child. I am off to run errands and will likely stay gone until the kids get home. I want him to be able to rest comfortably, and the moaning is a little much for my ears. Hope y'all have a pleasant Monday, if that's even possible...

P.S. Nyquil works wonders for snoring. Who knew? I suspect it's the large amount of alcohol.... If I didn't think he would become addicted I would suggest it every night!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, the moaning! I can't stand when Bryce is sick, he just moans.

Missy said...

Poor guy - he must be miserable! ;)

Krista said...

I hate it when Travis gets sick too. Men are totally babies. He makes that moaning too!! I hope you don't get it. You sound like me in December. It seemed like we couldn't get well for a month.

Amanda said...

I hope you don't get sick too. Get well soon over there!

Amanda said...

I hope you don't get sick too. Get well soon over there!

Lois Brown said...

You are soo funny!

Shannon said...

oh, the dreaded man cold!