Monday, February 9, 2009

tummy ache

My tummy is not feeling so hot. I have been up since 3:30 with a terrible stomach ache. After 2 years of near constant stomach aches I have finally started to piece together what kinds of food to avoid. One is salads. A small one is ok, but when I eat a big one like one that would be an entire meal, I am in misery. One of the other culprits: onions. Well, I had a cheese and onion enchilada for dinner... And, this has to be one of the worst ones yet. I am just glad it's dreary today. I fully plan on sleeping this bad boy away. If it was sunny out, I would feel incredibly guilty for being so lazy. And, honestly I think I could handle the pain, if I only knew if I was gonna blow chunks or not. I really feel like sending my tummy a note-

Am I gonna throw up?
Circle
yes or no



P.S. I really wish I still had my appendix. Things were so much simpler then. Read all about it here.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hope you feel better! Why does food have to taste so darn good? Especially the stuff that makes us feel icky.

Lois Brown said...

Sorry! I hope you feel better soon! And I hope all is well with Chloe now!

Krista said...

Oh man!! That's not fun! Is there something you might be able to take beforehand so it's not so bad?
And how is that kid of yours???

Ashley said...

Krista- I was thinking Bean-O?? And, Chloe is much better. Thanks!

Krista said...

Is it like a burning though? Or gas? I've just seen those commercials where you take like something before you eat but that is for heartburn, I think. I sometimes get very painful gas bubbles and the only thing that helps is lying face down with a pillow right on my tummy. Works like a charm. Either that or gas-X. I hope you find something that helps. I'm glad Chloe is ok!!