Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BMX weekend

This weekend we headed to Leander to watch the boys race. First we visited Amy and Jesse long enough to eat some good Mexican food, chit chat, sleep, and ogle Amy's baby bump. Oh yeah, I was also molested by their dog Jack. He pretty much stared me down, put his paws on my breasts, and licked me... in my mouth. Dude, he moves faster than I am used to. Anyway, after about 12 hours at their house we headed to the track. Where we sweated, complained, watched the races, and had burgers for breakfast. It was alot of fun. But, so hot and dusty. We were coated in grime. I pretty much stayed under the awning and drank cold drinks. I would haul up out of my seat long enough to watch my family race and then I would head back to the shade. We had fun, it just went by so fast. Except the drive home. We were starving and for some reason couldn't agree on a place to eat until we were 10 minutes from home. Then we had old reliable: Chili's. Oh boy! And, even after about 5 applications of sunscreen we are all burnt to a crisp. Made for a fun Monday let me tell you... here are a few photos of our family, minus Jon and minus trophy shots. Hunter placed 4th and Hayden placed 3rd. They are trying to earn points to qualify to race in the ROC (Race of Champions) at Grands in November.

P.S. Also missing is Chan who opted to stay with a friend. I may have to have a photo shoot of just him...

Hunter looking annoyed and hot

Hunter

Chloe and my foot. Doesn't she looked thrilled?

Me and Justin, our repair man and roadie

Chloe, pretty girl!

Hayden in a wife beater!

Can I smack him now? So cute!

Hayden

Chloe

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Sounds like ya'll had some fun! And those are some doll-face kids you got there!

Kelli said...

Ya'll look as hot and miserable as I felt last night! Looks like fun, though!