Monday, June 2, 2008

Please Please Tell Me Now!

Why:

is toothpaste so flippin' hard to clean off the sink? That stuff gets hard quick!

your blankets feel like they weigh 500 pounds when you are half asleep and trying to get covered up and comfortable again?

my house gets dusty 2 hours after I dust?

boys can't make it into that giant bowlful of water when they pee?

I sneeze every time I put on mascara?

someone spills something on the floor within 1 hour of me mopping?

the groceries fit in the cart when you shop, but the moment they are bagged and paid for you need another cart to get them to your car?

me and Jon can eat the same thing and only I gain weight?

is it easier to hear when you close your eyes? Or easier to see something when you tell everyone to be quiet?

does one kleenex turn into 1 million fairy sized kleenexes when you accidentally put them in the washer and dryer?

and the top two why's of all time.... why won't men ask for directions and why do people think it's ok to stop by un-announced? Feel free to leave your why's under comments. I'm sure there are many more.... I just don't have time to post them all. Someone needs to wash the kleenex around here.

8 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

It's called Murphy's Law (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Tell me why I can fall asleep in my chair, drool and nearly break my neck but when I go lie down Im wide awake?

Krista said...

Why do construction workers dig a hole in the middle of the road that makes a big hassle for the drivers and then leave it for weeks on end while do no more work on it?
Why do people drive under the speed limit in the FAST lane???
And why can't my husband who is a grown man not rinse his cereal bowl and put it in the dang dishwasher???

Krista said...

Oh, and I totally agree about the mopping one. My girls always spill something right after I mop the floor and it's usually sticky. Either that or my hubby comes in from outside with loads of grass that fall all over the floor;)

Ashley said...

Can't help you on the falling asleep in your chair, my bed is too comfortable for that! I can relate to everything Krista said! Men and kids= drama!

Kelli said...

Fairies need kleenex, too, you know! And the gaining weight thing, I drink a lot of Coke, but that boy snacks and snacks all day long, and sometimes gets up several times in the night and grabs a handful of crackers or something, and he's still a rail. Grrrr....

Kelli said...

Referring to Bryce, of course.

Shannon said...

I lvoe the fairy kleenex b/c i know EXACTLY what you are talking about! And yeah, what is up with these scrawny husbands?? I think it is some sort of conspiracy! And WHY do I turn into a blundering teenager when my parents come to town?