Friday, June 27, 2008

Whomever said...

nothing tastes as good as thin feels obviously never ate:

Blue Bell ice cream

Steak with garlic butter

A cheeseburger

PF Changs

Cheesecake

Chocolate of any kind

Fajita Chicken Chimicangas

Cheese, specifically sharp or liquefied

Homemade french fries

Warm rolls with cinnamon butter

Brownies

Babe's Chicken Fried Steak

I really could make this list go on and on.... but I won't. Instead I'll just fill you in. I feel this overwhelming urge to drop as much weight as humanly possible in 26 days. But, I obviously can't say no to FOOD! Seeing my siblings again for the first time in years is making me want to call a plastic surgeon. Going to Hurricane Harbor didn't help either. Alas, I'll still be a chubby girl. Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a food-a-holic.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Ditto!!! People always say there is an emotional reason for it but not me!! I just like food!!!! And chocolate!!! Yum!!!! Now I'm hungry;)

Ashley said...

Um yeah, me too. I never eat when I am upset or anything. Food just tastes good.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ever since I started working out...I am RAVENOUS...I eat and eat and eat....which means I will NEVER lose weight! UGH. I LOVE FOOD. I love to eat out, I love to eat in...I love to eat while working, I love to eat while watching TV, I love to eat while reading....lolol...
And I know just who said "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" and she's a skinny biotch! HAHAHAHA.

Kelli said...

Don't forget that the siblings you are going to be seeing are very chubby. Except for Ken, of course. Anyway, yum, food.